What's Eating Roanoke

Reviews and tales of eating out and grocery shopping in the Star City and the surrounding areas.

Name:
Location: Roanoke, Virginia, United States

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Opening Day at Eating Roanoke

I've just recently moved to Roanoke from the inclimate environs of Bakersfield California. Upon exploring the area, the number of restaurants and variety of cuisine I've discovered has truly impressed me. However, outside of a couple local newspapers, I haven't seen any source for online reviews of this town's eateries. If you do own or know of such sites, please let me know and I apologize for not finding you before.

Like most everyone, I love to eat out and hate having a bad experience. Life is too short for bad food and the average wallet is too slim for us all to brave every establishment. That is where I hope to come to the rescue. While I'm not a trained chef or a paid critic, I'm an avid cook and adventurous eater. I've dined out across the nation and in a few other countries as well. With luck I'll save you time and money, but I what I really hope to accomplish is leading you to something delicious and new.

In addition to restaurant reviews, I'll be hitting the local groceries and markets and giving my take on whatever I find interesting, tastey, and new. Keep an eye out for posted recipes too, and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web eatingroanoke.blogspot.com